Your opportunity – Be part of the Omicron InnoLab Team
InnoLab is a 3-month innovation program in Dornbirn, Austria, from October to December 2023. During InnoLab, interdisciplinary teams receive support from coaches and experts as they address the innovation challenges of our challenge partners. We are looking for candidates interested in the AI-powered knowledge-sharing challenge by OMICRON. Ideal candidates have an entrepreneurial mindset and the motivation to work on a new product leveraging Artificial Intelligence.
About Omicron – A great place to work
OMICRON electronics is an international supplier of innovative testing, diagnostic and monitoring solutions to make the power supply safer and more reliable. All around the world, our customers trust our innovative solutions. These are the results of our natural curiosity and our ability to think outside of the box.
We love to experiment, we enjoy a challenge, and we don’t give up, meaning that we are continually setting groundbreaking standards in our industry. Our products and solutions are functional and precise, easy to use, and manufactured with an extremely high quality.
A decisive factor for many years has been the consistent focus on employee satisfaction, which has earned OMICRON multiple awards in local and international “Great Place to Work” rankings. Values such as trust, openness, and appreciation have guided us in our daily work for almost 40 years.
Team roles we are looking for
We are looking for the following roles to add to our team:
👩💻 Software engineer
🧑🔬 Data scientist
👩🏽🎨 UX designer
What you will get
– Paid Internship contract with OMICRON electronics with a monthly gross salary starting at € 2.330 and relocation cost reimbursement
– 3-month training program with hands-on learning, mentoring, workshops and product development
– Collaboration with a diverse team of Product Managers, UX Designers, Software Engineers and Data Scientists
– Support from company partners, experts and industry leaders
– Creative and inspiring workplace
As an InnoLab team member, you will work with a diverse team to develop the prototype for an AI-powered internal tool that answers common OMICRON customer questions using a conversational interface like Chat GPT. Read more about the challenge here.
What are we looking for
– You have a master’s degree or gained equivalent experience – You gathered relevant experience with AI, or are very motivated to contribute to tackling our challenge – You show commitment and enthusiasm for tackling complex tasks – You like working in a team and appreciate personal responsibility – Creativity, personal commitment and flexibility are among your personality traits – You have a good command of English
Statutory notice: The monthly salary may exceed the level stipulated by the collective labor agreement. The actual salary is based on the individual professional qualification and experience.