Your opportunity – Be part of the BTV Leasing InnoLab Team
InnoLab is a part-time three months innovation program in Dornbirn, Austria, from October to December 2023. The program takes place on Monday and Tuesday every week. During InnoLab, interdisciplinary teams receive support from coaches and experts as they address the innovation challenges of our challenge partners. We are looking for UX Designers interested in the sustainable investment challenge by the BTV Leasing. Ideal candidates have an entrepreneurial mindset and the motivation to work on a new product redefining leasing solutions.
About BTV Leasing – Our greatest assets are our customers
As a company, we strive to provide our clients with investment opportunities that meet their financial needs and sustainable goals in equal measure. BTV Leasing GmbH is the leading leasing institute in western Austria for commercial equipment leasing, with its headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria. BTV Leasing is represented by two 100% subsidiaries in Western Austria, Vienna, Eastern Switzerland and Southern Germany. As an investment service provider, we deal intensively with the economic situation and the industries of our customers. In the course of this, we design special models that support entrepreneurs in financing their projects. The leasing experts take care of all aspects of leasing and hire purchase.
Team roles we are looking for
We are looking for the following roles to add to our team:
👩🏽🎨 UX designer
👩💻 Software engineer
What you will get
– 3-month contract (payment to be agreed based on qualifications and experience)
– Part-time or freelance position (20%)
– Possibility to work in a hybrid modus (fixed number of trips to Vorarlberg, Austria)
– 3-month training program with hands-on learning, mentoring, workshops and product development
– Support from company partners, experts and industry leaders
– Creative and inspiring workplace
As an InnoLab team member, you will work with a diverse team to develop the prototype for an innovative leasing service, product or business model supported by digitalization. Read more about the challenge here.
What are we looking for
– You have a Master’s degree or gained equivalent experience
– You gathered relevant experience within the financial services industry, or at least have an interest in the sustainable investments topic
– You show commitment and enthusiasm for tackling complex tasks
– You like working in a team and appreciate personal responsibility
– Creativity, personal commitment and flexibility are among your personality traits